Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One down, one to go.

Had my gastro appointment yesterday. She is fantastic. If any of you are in the Clear Lake area and are looking for a gastroenterologist, let me know and email you her name and numbers. Come to think of it, I think she has an office in Houston proper, too.
Anyways, she says it does sound like IBS, but with my family history, we're doing a colonoscopy on May 23rd just to make sure.

Now I just have to get through tomorrow's appointment. I won't know the results from that one for a few days, and waiting for stuff like that is the hardest part.

Thanks for the prayers.

2 comments:

Chris Ford said...

Let me know how it goes. I'll be praying for you.

StephanieG said...

i'm so glad you liked her! i know it's a little bit of relief when you love or even like your doctor. i'm glad she wants to keep investigating too.

good luck tomorrow. i hope the results don't take forever...it's the waiting that is always the worse part.

love you