Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Damn butterflies.

And I'm not talking about the insect variety. I'm talking about the ones that make you feel anxious and antsy, and sometimes nauseas. I haven't felt this in a LONG time, and I guess I'm happy to know that I still can, but then again, I don't like it. Not one single bit.

I guess I've got a little bit of a crush on someone. I don't think it ever would have happened if someone hadn't brought up the fact that he's cute, and that she thought we'd be cute together. I've always thought he was cute, and really nice, but I never thought about being interested in him. Now, any time I think about him, or see a picture of him, I get that fluttery feeling. Now that I think about it, I don't think I got that fluttery feeling when I saw Nick a couple of weeks ago. Hmmm.

4 comments:

Lainey said...

He IS cute, and you're cute with your butterflies. Love you bunches!

Heather said...

Butterflies are GOOD. One day at a time my friend! You never know what could happen if you just give it a chance! LYMI!

Meg said...

Hhhhmmmm...love butterflies!

StephanieG said...

YAY for butterflies! Glad you're smiling.