Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The one.



That's Nick. Isn't he handsome? The love of my life that I can't have right now. That sucks, really bad. We met about 8 weeks too late. I moved back to Houston from Lake Charles right before Thanksgiving in 2003. We met in Lake Charles on December 23, 2003 and we just clicked. We tried to make the distance thing work, and it did for about a year and then it just got too hard and was putting way too much stress on each of us so we couldn't even enjoy the time we WERE able to spend together. I miss him, A LOT. Too much some days. Not into posting a whole song today, so just a verse from Our Song, Wave on Wave by that guy, Pat Craven Green. And that's when she found me. Not afraid anymore. She said: "You know, I always had you, baby. "Just waitin' for you to find what you were lookin' for."

No comments: