Monday, August 30, 2010

And this is why she is my BFF.


This is the email I got from my BFF (of almost 22 years!) this morning:
Hey Honey,
Tomorrow is the BIG or littler day depending on how you look at it. ;) Is there anything I can do, other than pray of course? Do you have preop today? I wanted to call you all weekend but things have just been crazy with the beginning of school! I also realized that not only do J and B have meet the teacher tomorrow but Owen has parent orientation at 5:30 tomorrow night. I can probably leave after orientation and come to see you but it will be after 6:30. I am just so excited for you but wanting to be with you and help you anyway I can. Do I need to stay with you after your Dad leaves? I will call you later, just know that I love you so much and can't wait for this exciting chapter in your life.
Love you!
Denise

She is the ONE person (in the United States-shout out to Irenda!) that offered to help me out with the dogs. Keep in mind she has a husband, four young children, a dog of her own and one of the most demanding jobs of anyone I know. She has been nothing but supportive and excited for me as I make this change. I hope she knows just how much I love her and appreciate having her as my BFFEEEE.

2 comments:

Junie B said...

thinking of you...was all weekend as the clock ticked closer...you know you can call on me as well.

love and hugs!

Anonymous said...

oh good. you are writing on this blog again!