Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tagged

1. I spend more money on one roll of paper towels than I do on 4 rolls of toilet paper. VIVA!

2. My favorite food in the whole entire world is spinach.

3. I buy each dog at least one toy when I go to Wal-Mart or Target.

4. I talk to my dogs as though they are people. My neighbors think I am nuts, but are amazed at how well behaved the kids are, especially Chelsea.

5. I have had a total of 10 surgeries: 3 eye, 3 ankle, tonsilectomy, LEEP, 2 laparoscopies.

6. I despise mayonnaise, sour cream, cottage cheese, plain yogurt, butter and cream cheese (unless it has jalapeno jelly on it)

7. Most women see their GYN maybe twice a year. I saw mine eight times in 2006, and have already seen him three times in 2007.

8. I know at least three ways to get just about anywhere in Houston. I have a great sense of direction, and never get lost.

9. I have had the same best friend since I was 12.

10. I want to run a dog rescue/training center someday.

No comments: